Watching this short film will be 10 minutes of your busy life well-spent. One of my Facebook friends reacted this way: “If you do not have the time to make a three day retreat this advent, why not make it a ten minute retreat right here and now?” Personally, I couldn’t help but think of the reality that Jesus Christ is truly present to us in our neighbor, both when we serve Him (Matt. 25:31-46) and when He serves us (Luke 24:13-52). I would love to know your reactions to “Change.” Please watch. Please share.
No big whoop
Recent Blog Posts
- What Congressman Paul Ryan sees as America’s greatest challenge might surprise you on What Congressman Paul Ryan sees as America’s greatest challenge might surprise you
- Joe Morris on My Advice to Catholic Parents: Don’t Let Your Kids Date Non-Catholics
- oni on Dear Mom . . .
- Steve D on A new apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Africa? Or … something else?
- Mary Ellen on As the new year starts, Father John Corapi vanishes off the radar screen
Follow Pat on Facebook
- "@NickAlexCath Thanks for the RT.""@MarcelLeJeune True, unless of course the LDS prophet receives a revelation telling him it's okay to change that doctrine #itshappenedbefore""@davidcole69 Nah, not likely. We both know most people haven't read it. I doubt you have either, though, let me guess—you'll claim you have.""Next time someone scoffs at @RepPaulRyan's budget proposal, ask if she's actually bothered to *read* it. You can here: http://t.co/U8HAFhND"
Search the Site