Say hello to my 10th grandchild, the lovely Veronica Elizabeth-Marie, who was born last Wednesday to my daughter Bridget and her husband Al. She’s happy and healthy and just doing her job, 24/7, being a splendid little burrito of joy for la Familia Madrid. Nancy and I will meet her for the very first time on Friday, when Bridget and Al and their (now) three kiddos visit for the occasion of our daughter Hillary’s wedding this weekend. Can’t wait! Good times.
No big whoop
Recent Blog Posts
- Letting go of someone I never knew
- One of the most courageous sermons I’ve ever heard from a Catholic priest
- Did you hear the one about Catholics “worshiping” statues?
- Sons of Perdition: How Certain Catholic Priests Turned the Kennedys Pro-Abortion
- If you’re married & you’re on Facebook, you should read this
- Shirley on As the new year starts, Father John Corapi vanishes off the radar screen
- Christina on My new radio show, “Right Here, Right Now”
- JenniferT on My new radio show, “Right Here, Right Now”
- Tania Pineda on EWTN Releases New Statement Regarding Fr. Corapi’s Programs
- Sandi K on As the new year starts, Father John Corapi vanishes off the radar screen
Follow Pat on Facebook
- "@pbr56 Kinda sorta. Until we get the podcast page up and running, you can download the archived shows here: http://t.co/4mUjZKM9""What is Father Jenkins thinking? "The University of Notre Dame has established a 'GLBTQ' student organization" http://t.co/SVVqbRxP @EWTN""@92a_gomez92 Fantastic. Thanks very much.""@sbilik Sure am. Will you be there?""@anthonyabbate And you are a great listener! Thanks for sticking with me."
Search the Site