I’m pretty sure that some, perhaps even many, of these poor, battered, starving North Koreans are only “weeping” because Big Brother is keeping careful track of who does and who doesn’t. Sure, some of them have no doubt been brainwashed to believe the Big Lie, but not all. Now that Dear Leader has died and gone on to his eternal reward, I hope North Korea can somehow rid itself of the atheist Communist cancer that has subjugated it for so long. Maybe a lot of them aren’t cyring for Kim Jong Il, but for themselves, as they reflect with fear and despair on their horribly bleak predicament.
No big whoop
Recent Blog Posts
- Eugene - from Miri on As the new year starts, Father John Corapi vanishes off the radar screen
- Christopher on My Advice to Catholic Parents: Don’t Let Your Kids Date Non-Catholics
- larryd on My Advice to Catholic Parents: Don’t Let Your Kids Date Non-Catholics
- Kathy Woodside on Dear Mom . . .
- btl on As the new year starts, Father John Corapi vanishes off the radar screen
Follow Pat on Facebook
- "@jerrystweet You should learn a bit more about God before assuming you have him all figured out. This guy can help --> http://t.co/Oj0QuxW4""@jerrystweet Typical. Another atheist who refuses 2 consider rational evidence. Rejecting an argument you haven't even heard is just #lazy""@BethWellington You can't live in the past, Beth. The Church is on the move! Let's look forward & embrace change. Let the Spirit blow! @EWTN""@BethWellington @EWTN For the last 30 years, the #bishops have issued statements on social issues *far* more often eg. http://t.co/ZNiWCUoW""@BethWellington Okay, if you insist, but I'd really rather win you over to my point of view :)"
Search the Site